Kelvin Says?

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Another Try.
Basically, I had the mood to hit song writing again.
This time, the song is named:
You.

Ever since I met.. you,
Deep inside my..self,
I carried a torch for you.

(Chorus)
But I couldn't bring myself,
To tell you how i felt.. about you,
Because...
I'm too afraid of rejection,
I'm too timid,
I'm not good... enough for you.

I fell deeply for you,
Peeking at you whenever you're near,
Pretending to be busy,
When you are looking at me.

(Chorus)

Never good enough for you.
Contented to be near you.
You...

Give some comments though. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sujith said...

This is better. A lil' bit of polishing and it'd be better :D

Do u have a crush or recently broke up or something? Cos all your songs are about love and break ups and the challenges of 'love'. :D

But i do agree, its about the only topic that modern songs can be written about..

Keep em' coming! Inspiration is a wonderful thing. And reading your songs actually entertain me.

Seeya around school!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Kelvin Says? said...

Hmm.. me getting into a relationship? nah. impossible. the first song is somewhat my friend's story.. the second song .. hmmm .. i can't really tell you .. but i will still try to continue writing..

4:52 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

And why would you getting into a relationship be impossible? You look good, you smile all the time, you have a great voice, you're friendly and are rather bitchy (which is a good thing as you can get funny at times)...I'm sure there would be no problem.

All the best in your presentations!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home