Kelvin Says?

Friday, August 19, 2005

Care, Dote, Love.

Yes.
This is the title of my 3rd self penned lyrics.
This lyrics is written to the tune of the song,
"借口"(Jie Kou) by Jay Chou(周杰伦).
*suprise! suprise! NO STEFANIE SUN!*
--------------------------------------
Watching you two together,
Makes me ache in my heart.
Wishing that it was,
Me instead of him.

I tried to a..void you,
Stop thinking about you.
Forget all.. the pain,
The memories of you and me.

I can always try to.. avoid you,
But I never could forget you,
All because I fell too deep,
Too.. deep in.. love.. with you...

Chorus:
All I wanted is you,
Nothing-in-the-world but.. you,
Telling me that you also,
Felt the same about me.
But if he wants to leave you,
I'll still be waiting right here,
To care.., dote and love.. you.

(Chorus)

(Whole Song x1)

(Chorus)

To care.., dote and love.. you.
--------------------------------------
Please give some comments on the lyrics.
Post it here or tell me when you see me on MSN.
Thanks.

Well.
I just watched video clips of how Melvin and gang from MB0401,
dissected mice.
It looks kinda fun and lucky me, I get to do it next year.
WOHOO!!!

It's kinda late now
and
I need to head back to M'sia again tomorrow morning,
6.30am.
YawnZ!
I will keep writing lyrics though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sujith said...

woah! lol quite good...and your songs are getting longer and longer :D Which is a good sign.

Why not experiment with lyrics that require readers to read between the lines? It could prove to be quite an experience for you, and for others too. Bjork's "Oceania", from her a-capella album "Medulla" has some interesting lyrics.

haha, am I stressing you? Have fun!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Sujith said...

PLease copy and paste this link onto your browser's address bar:

http://www.bjork.com/facts/lyrics/album.php?album=Homogenic&era=Bj%F6rk#Bachelorette

It might just inspire you :)

9:11 AM  
Blogger jKeeKu said...

hey yaaa !! just browse tru ur blog and i saw the selfmade lyrics compate to the jay chow's song ... i tried to sing it and its not bad .. nice ~ =p .. creative ehh ...
r u in form6 btw ?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kelvin Says? said...

Wow! Advertisments!Tons of them. But I don't really mind. Hehe. I makes me look that I have tons of readers. Hehe. Sujith, Thanks for ur comments on my blog. Your comments always has been useful. Thanks A million. Jack.. I dunno who you are. But thanks also.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Sujith said...

Ah well, it's a pleasure, really. You already have talent (everyone knows that), it's just a matter of polishing the diamond. :)

I love writing too, u see, which explains why I'm so interested in this sort of thing, heh heh heh!!!

Keep 'em coming!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home