Kelvin Says?

Friday, August 05, 2005

The End ...

the tests i mean.
It has been terrible going through all those papers,
it kept ME
All Stressed up,
Uptight,
Worried,
Fearful.

Now.
I couldn't even bother THINKING about it.
I'm just too exhausted.
*YawnZ*

My new UPGRADED internet connection...

yeap.
Finally after months of waiting
and
months of EXTREMELY slow access to the internet.
My parents managed to find time to upgrade it.
And i got it fixed today!

I had to rush home cause
the BROADBAND person is coming down
to my house to fix it.
Then...

I had to rush down to MARINA SQUARE...
why?
to head down to PARISS ..














my dad's having his birthday celebrated there with his whole campany staff,
there were about 25 people present.

That's my dad's partner with his wife and kids.
I didn't really wanted to take this photo with them in it.
but hell.















one of the food lanes in PARISS .. this lane has JAP food.
not bad.
I would say.














meet my cousin and his "wife"... hehe ..
then i was kinda bored then i did this ..














then this...














then as we all were outside PARISS .. i saw this hang from the celling...















I thought it was neat.
hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home