Kelvin Says?

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lost.
My Baller ID band.
The clear one.
With the word "LEBRON" on it.
Lost it on the way back to M'sia this morning.

I had been wearing it for quite some time.
About 5 months.
I had developed feelings for it somehow.
Haiz. Sad sia.

Last Sat.
Woke up @ 8.40am when i was to reach school @ 8am.
This particular word floated into my mind again.
SHIT!
Rushed to school in a taxi.
Arrived at the PALs forum venue @ 9.
One of the seniors brought me to the PALs room.
(melf seemed to be fuming when i saw him there. Pai Seh ah, Melf.)
I was given a PALs t-shirt. YEAH!
Helped out at the forum as a facilitator
for FISHBALL. (one of the groups.)
Went Food Treasure Hunting.
Fun.
Had lunch.
Went back home.
Did the Yoga project for Primer 4 Alternative Medicine.
Slept @ 11pm.

p/s: My 3rd self-written song coming up. Got some inspiration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home