Kelvin Says?

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Got this from Melf.

Instructions of the tag: Given a topic, you are to write down your answers in your blog, and then send the same topic to 5 other people. Write down the names of these 5 people and link to them on your blog. Go visit their blogs to notify them that they are tagged. The 5 people who are tagged should, in their own blogs, write down the name and the link of the person who tagged them, answer the same topic, and send it to another 5 people, etc.

The Topic: Your 5 Quirks!
1) The Number of Girls i actually like (read:have a crush on)
from primary sch until now: 5
2) My no. 1 dream since I was prized 3rd in my primary sch's singing competition
when I was Primary 6 was to be a Recording Artist.
3) Music is the no. 1 thing in my life.
I feel very helpless without my Ipod.
4) I express how i feel through writing and listening to songs.
5) I REALLY think alot about important things
aka My Mind Is Full Of CRAP!

Hmmm. I know it's not that interesting.

The next 5 lucky/unfortunate people that I've chosen are:
1) Wei Jie
2) Ernest
3) Sujith
4) Huda
5) hmmm. Come to think of it. I'm curious about everyone's interesting facts.
SO.. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Start Writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home