Kelvin Says?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Have You ever wondered how Blondes print their
WORD DOCUMENTS ?














Well.
I took back my design from the J8 competition.
*YIPPIE!*
I'm so gonna let it collect dust.

Do you know who's on the cover of I-Weekly this week?
No prizes for guessing correctly.
Of COURSE, it's STEFANIE SUN!!!






Who else?
Well, in this issue the contents include:
1) Why is she so lovable? The 7 reasons.
2) All about Her & Her accountant Bf, Dennis.
3) A FULL music review of her just released album,

A PERFECT DAY!

And Yes. I'm PROMOTING her here, Hoping you are going to the nearest newstand to buy this week's issue of I-Weekly, and maybe go to the nearest CD shop to purchase her latest album too. What did you think I trying to do here?

Just talking crap? WHAT!! YEAH?? Shut up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home