Kelvin Says?

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Just Send in my entry for
J8 Foot Fetish Fest "Design Your Own Shoes" Contest Participant
Take A Look:


































Well.. The last design sux. I know.
Cause it was rushed out last minute.
I don't think I'll make it to the final 10.
But as Melf said. At least I tried.

Chalet
Well. Not everyone in our class went.
Some people couldn't be bothered.
But I had lots of fun there.

Song of the Moment: Gone/Kelly Clarkson/Breakaway
Rating: ****

Joke of the day:
Ah Beng Gourmet Grades
Ah Beng and Ah Seng went to a hawker centre. Ah Seng noticed the hygiene grades issued by the Ministry of Health pasted at each stall and asked Ah Beng, "Eh, the 'A', 'B', 'C' 'D' stand for what ah?"Ah Beng snorted and said, "Aiyah, this sort of thing you also donno! 'D' stand for 'delicious', 'C' stand for 'can eat', 'B' stand for 'buay sai' (cannot) and 'A' stand for 'Alamak'!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home