Kelvin Says?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lost.

In the J8 Foot Fetish Fest "Design Your Own Shoes" Contest.
If I did get into the final 10, I would have gotten a reply.
So disappointed.
Guess I'm not good enough.
No choice.
But I would really want to get my design back.
Spend quite some money and time on it leh.

Talking about competitions,
One major competition I really look forward is
PROJECT SUPERSTAR 2006
I'm really curious who's gonna be the next KELVIN TAN or KELLY.
And let's say I may just go and try my luck.
Not expecting much from myself. hehe.

Song of the moment: 我要的幸福 My Desired Happiness
孙燕资 Stefanie Sun
"I know this song has been released for ages.
But I listened to it again recently &
got hooked onto it.
I think it's because of the lyrics."

Joke of the day:
Starting Young
One day, 4 babies were born at K.K. Hospital: a German, a Jewish, a Filipino and a Singaporean. However, someone mixed up the babies by mistake, and the nurses couldn't differentiate between them.However, the head sister had a bright idea. She lined the babies up in front of her and exclaimed, "Heil Hitler!"At hearing this, the German baby raised his arm in a salute, while the Jewish baby soiled his diapers. In the meantime, the Singaporean baby turned to the Filipino baby and said, "Clean that up!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home