Kelvin Says?

Monday, October 24, 2005

OMG!
finally.

I got my taiwan version of A Perfect Day,
which was Pre-Ordered 4 weeks ago.
Let me show you the things i got for Pre-ordering.













Clockwise from the very left:
7 post cards,
A receipt that shows I have Pre-ordered,
The Album,
Stickers of the Stefanie in Cartoon form,
The Exclusive CD consisting of Photos taken
in the making of the 'A Perfect Day' MV,
The Cover for the Exclusive CD and Stickers.

Now after I wrote so much about the album and freebies.
I would like to tell you about my opinion of some of songs in this album:

Song 1) 完美的一天 [A Perfect Day]:
Hmmm. This song is really something Stef has never done before.
Special? Yes. However, the lyrics are abit too simple.
My Rating:***

Song 2) 眼淚成詩 [Poem Of Tears]
Contains some fusion of traditional chinese music.
It about this person who is suffering from the pain of a break up.
He/She [misses/still loves] his/her stead very badly and
wishes to get back again, but she knows it's not possible anymore,
because his/her stead believes that it's not him/her that is the one.
The last line of the song [translated by myself]:
Your Preference, Is always Beautiful.
你的品味 终是美.
My Rating: ****

Song 3) 隱形人 [Invisible Person]
Chorus:
多想化成 隱形的人 掩飾我傷痕 給你 我的體溫好幫你驅走寒冷 
看不見也能 感受心疼 我想化成 隱形的人 隱藏我的 淚在翻滾 
我在你凌亂世界留下的指紋 對你是沒心跳的一個吻
Translation by Myself:
How I yearn to be invisible, hide my scars, to chase away the cold in you,
with my warmth. It's all right even if you don't see me. I left
my fingerprint in your world, which is only a meaningless kiss to you.
I feel the lyrics of this song are very touching. I mean it.
Because I am able to connect to this song. Somehow.
Rating: ****

Song 5) 第一天 [First Day]
With MayDay and FIR together with Stef,
this song is certainly not bad.
I somehow don't agree with I-weekly saying this song is like a
commercial song. However, I thought the last part of the song
could have been better.
Main Singer: Stefanie
Backup Vocalists: Faye of FIR, [A Shin, Masa, Ming] of MayDay.
Rating:***1/2

Song 9) 夢不落 [Unfailing Dreams*]
*Bad Translation. I know.
I just love the atmosphere in this song.
One of my favourite composers, Peter Lee, 李偲松,
also known as the brother of Project Superstar Judge,
Paul Lee, 李伟松, took quite some time to actually
find the drum sound he wanted as heard from
9.33Fm.
My favourite song in this album.
Rating:****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home