Kelvin Says?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yes.. Yes..

I know it has been a long time since i last blogged.
But you know, a real man is always busy.
Who the hell am I trying to kid?
Well, in this entry,
I'm gonna talk about what have I been doing.
First things first.

Holiday Jobs
Apparently,
with the help of my Auntie Yvonne,
I'm able to get 3 assignments from





Which is having their
BIG SALE!
However,
The maximum amount of money I can make,
with the completion of these 3 assignments
= S$250 ONLY!
well. Just have to do with it.

Just last weekend,
I actually went back to Segamat to attend my cousin's wedding,
What?? Segamat??
Yes. Let me be nice for once and show you all where izzit?

WHAT?!
MALAYSIA?!
Yes.
You got a problem.
Anyway,
See that red circle?
Somewhere around there.
hmmm.
Or izzit somewhere outside
the circle.
Hell with it.
Just somewhere there lah.




Contest
Well.
I joined the J8 Foot Fetish Fest,
"DESIGN YOUR OWN SHOES" contest
Check it out.
http://www.junction8.com.sg/whatson.html
I'm have done one of my designs on my shoe.
TADAA!!!


It's the chinese words,
态度
Attitude.








Well.
What I wanted to give is
this accidental effect.

Yawnz. I'm kinda tired.
That's all this time.
Oh yeah. I promised the lyrics right.
Sorry. I'm kinda busy lately.
So it might still take a while.
For now,
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home