Kelvin Says?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mum went to the doc's today.
Bad news it was.
The tumour i mentioned was 1.5cm in diameter.
And the doc mentioned that there's a 80% chance
that mum MUST undergo chemotherapy,
where she WILL lose her hair.
This is making my mum really gloomy.
Or can I say, me too.

Mum mentioned in the period between the operation,
and today, that she doesn't want to lose her hair.
She loves her hair.
Well, everyone loves their hair,
who wouldn't?

I'm feeling real down.
I love my mom.
She took care of me,
she gave me love,
she taught me how to care,
she teached me how to grow up,
she let me learn tons of things i didn't know.
She's the best mom I could ever have.

God, please make mum feel better,
I really don't wanna see her suffer anymore,
It breaks my heart.
It makes me mad at myself,
not being able to do anything to help her.
Please god,
take care of mum,
protect mum,
stop the pain she's suffering,
help her recover.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home