Kelvin Says?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Revelation of OCEAN

This guy.
Has not shown his face to any of fans
nor anybody of the media,
untill today.

He is said by the media lately
that he's actually Li Yi Cheng,
A former member as YIYO,
a 3 man band that failed to make it big.
Ocean is being guessed as the guy on the left.













What can I say?
The media hit bull's eye.













And yes.
I've just returned from his Big Reveal Showcase concert,
which was at the Padang.

Now. Let's take the picture below as (1),













then this as (2),
*and yes. you noticed that this girl was pointing at me.
To her: No, I was NOT taking ur picture.*













And finally this, (3),













Add this 3 pictures together,
and you will see the number of people
in front of me, in a queue,
lining up to get into the concert venue,
while there were more still lining up.
The no. of people who went for this concert,
More Than 800!!!

By the way did i mention
that Hui Min went as well?













And as a bonus.
ME! WUAHAHAHA.
I know I'm not amusing.
*Sia lah, look like I have stroke. hmmm.*













Speacial appearances by:
Joi Chua,
Who duet-ed with Ocean in the song, 小夫妻.
*Joi's CHIO man.*













And also,
Kelvin Tan Wei Lian,
Derrick Ho, Xin Huey,
the project superstar finalists that were signed up by play music.














Last but not least,
something that made me drop-jaw.













GOSH!
Malcom's camera looks like a lizard
beside this T-REX camera.

Special Thanks to:
Malcome Lim for lending me his awesome camera,
making the taking of the above pictures possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home