Kelvin Says?

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So Jay-ed













Yup.
Sometimes I really wonder if he practises hypnosis.
Cause his songs,
just causes you to be in a-You Love My Song-state.
After listening to his first single, 夜曲 [Song of the Night],
on 9.33 FM,
I was already having this -MAN! I need to buy his album- mindset.
Then on Nov 1, I was at Causeway point working,
I decided to check out the Music Junction there, for his album.
ALAS!
All sold out!
He didn't simply hypnotised me.
EVERYONE was under his spell!
My reaction was simply, drop-jaw.


















Earlier Today,
I went to the Cd-rama to purchase his cd.
As I was about to step into there,
a guy already came out,
with a- from one side to another-wide grin,
carrying his album which includes
this nicely packaged poster of him.

As soon as I stepped out of the store,
another person went in,
purchasing the same thing.
GOSH!
Everyone caught the fever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home