Kelvin Says?

Saturday, November 26, 2005

ZebraFish
Shitty Fish, I say.

2 things i want to say about them.

1) Enormous SHIT Factories.

Yes. I washed 15 tanks containing those pesky idiots,
on wednesday. Then when i returned back to the
Zebrafish lab on the following friday,
to wash the rest of the tanks,
each of the 15 washed tanks had a 'cloud' of
fish faeces that were twice their size.
Where the hell do they get so much shit from.

2) Irritants, they are.

They sure do know to irritate me.
I wanted to suck out the enormous 'cloud
of shit from the tank with the help of a suction
pipe, of course.
Which could have made the tank as clean as before.
But the fishes instantly dashed into their shit,
and wriggled about,
as though programmed to do so,
making the shit float about in the form of
a million tiny particles.
Miserable Freaks.

Visit to the Doc.

Accompanied mum two visit two docs.
One gave a checkup,
the other gave consultation on the methods,
to prevent mum from getting cancer again.
The cancer cells didn't spread.
Thank god.

I would to also wanna thank anyone who prayed for my mum.
Thanks a million.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home