Kelvin Says?

Sunday, April 16, 2006

NEProject RUSHway???

With the NE project due today,
Wj, Min, Nest, SH had to rush...
I can say I'm very pleased with
the results. WUAHAHAHAHAHA...
*mind full of the best NE project prize,
Swensen Vouchers*
If you say I'm greedy, Yes I AM.
WUAHAHAHAHAHA.. *going mad*

Last friday, all of us gathered at my hse.













Ernest typing info.

















Sze Ho kinda shocked I suspect he wasn't doing work,
but pass..













Hui Min is obviously slacking... *tsk.. tsk..tsk..*













Is that me with 8days? No, it can't be.
I wasn't slacking. I was working hard.
*whispers to self: I dun remember reading 8days in the living room*
[cue gasping/pointing fingers @ me while shaking head]

OH!!!.. *pretends to change subject*
Presenting the HARD WORK of all of us.




























I totally dig the Ling Zhi, cause it only costs $1.25. hehe. It real ok. 100%.

I know you are wondering what happened to WJ right? I dunno too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home