Kelvin Says?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My Biggest Dream yet.

Be it being a doctor, a fireman, a dancer..
I believe everyone has a dream right?
including you. Yes, you.
The one reading this blog entry.

My dream is to be a singer.
Not just someone who just croons at a pub.
Someone whose presence on stage lets everyone
give their undived attention to him/her.









As I watched Stefanie Sun in concert during Jan,
I dreamed of being in her place. Where everyone
in the audience stands up and applaude for you.

It's just ecstatic. That's why i'm going to do what i can
to make it to that place someday. someday.
-------------------------------------------------------

How's school lately? shitty, I say.
Yes. Argh.
The lectures recently got more and difficult to understand
Elvin Eun has been speaking alot of 'german' for MBT.
Seriously, I have countless doubts for his every lecture.
The mountian of to do things never gets smaller.
argh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home