Kelvin Says?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hell doesn't know
A Woman's Fury...
when you step on her slippers.

I was searching for food at the food court
at ECP, when i accidentally stepped on
this lady's white fashionable slippers.
man, did i regret it.
As she reached for her slippers to try dust off
the dirt that my slippers has implanted on hers,
she gave a
-YOU CRAZY BA*T**D!, how dare you step on my
pretty little slippers?!!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG
WITH YOU!!! I spend like so much time looking for these..
argh! i seriously hope you'll be rampaged by a millon
elephants, and get shitted on by another millon of elephants,
and die. AS A VIRGIN!!!.- stare at me.
So pple, never mess with a woman's footwear.
-------------------------------------------------------
Argh. I freaking bored, although i have like tons of events
that is going to be coming on soon. And I will say the results
of my common test are going to be so great,
I will see Fantastic F's. Well, maybe a dash of D's and C's.
Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home