Kelvin Says?

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Guess where am I?

I'm now at GOLD COAST!!!,
staying at Aquarius Backbackers.
Very cool place. will post pics soon.

We just reached here last night,
and we actually missed our stop.
I was at fault as i was organizer.

Which resulted to us having to walk
abt 3km before reaching our hostel.
Sorry people.
I think they all are still asleep.
Just needed to use the comp to confirm
the actualy locations of the attractions
we are going to visit today.
And today we are heading for
SURFER's PARADISE!

We all are going to be here for another 2 nights.
Hope it all turns out GOOD!!

I'm extremely excited.
My first time here and we didn't
even depend on a tour guide.
haha. *BEAMING-PROUD-*

And i know i've been VERY LAZY!
There will be 3 confirmed posts,
coming right up!
Chapter 10: 2nd Attk of the City!
Chapter 11: World full of Cinemas?
(Movie World post)
Chaptet 12: Where got GOLD?
(Gold Coast post)
-i hope it will be up very SOON-

Well, take care people back in singapore.
And i miss you, mum, dad, sis.
Can't wait for our family to be together as
1 happy family!

Shout outs to Siu and my family:
only another 26 more days!!
Chiao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home