Kelvin Says?

Monday, November 12, 2007

It's like the 5th week of school.
And i'm already getting damn stressed out.
With like piles of science papers to read,
tons of tests, with 8 projects going on at the same time.

argh.

I even went on adding my load with Orion.
For the 3rd time in 3 years i've been joining.
The first year was rather a suprise,
i got into the top 10 soloists for the finals.
althought i thought i sure did terribly then.

With great expectation, comes great disspointment.
I thought getting through the auditions was
going to be just a breeze. Was i wrong.
I didn't even pass it.

Well, i'm going to work my ass for this audition
coming up in a week or so.
I'm still deciding for the song i'm gonna perform.

Though my throat has not been giving in,
i shouted and screamed my voice horse last thursday,
watching how the the Diva of Mandopop,
A*Mei brought the house down in the indoor stadium.

It's silly but i've decided the song i'm gonna perfom
when I get into the finals, during A*mei's concert.
I'm getting so over-confident again. But i was so inspired
when she performed that song.

-------------------------------------------------------

Trying to be everyone's friend have proved to be difficult.
You've gotta try to understand everyone and how they work,
how they react to things, and how they think, and handle situations
to compromise everyone.

I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

You get so hurt when people misunderstand your intentions,
you can't help it but only to try to make amendments.

I just ask to be more patient with me.

But there are times, it's too over.
Being blamed for something you didn't do?
What the hell? I'm pissed with upmost anger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home