Kelvin Says?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's somehow ironic i wore the Mr Happy T-shirt today.
I didn't get into the finals. It's though i was laughing at
myself.

I got the sms that confirmed that i wasn't chosen for the
finals during driving my driving lesson today.

I couldn't even drive properly. For 2 years in a row,
i've been rejected.

But why? WHY? I didn't sound good enough?
I didn't dress up properly meh? I'm too fat?
I'm ugly?

Or

Could it be the competition is so strong?
If the competition is so strong here in NYP,
what chance i have for other competitions outside?

It's such an emo day, and there i go with my Mr Happy T-shirt.
I suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn Soo said...

i dont doubt ur singing.... really. u shld noe how much i love yong qi.

dun be too sad ya!!! ;)

eve

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home