Kelvin Says?

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The nerves are getting the hell of me again.
It's another 2 days to the auditions!
After the auditions, i need to meet up with
the Minister Gan Kim Yong.

To discuss about?

Globalisation and Employment - A Youth Perspective.

I wonder how does he even prepare for it.
I mean a few of us who are meeting him can just
shoot him any random question like?

Erm.
ok.
I don't know.

I'm still stuck in my m'sia home.
Waiting for my parents to come back from my
mum's hometown, Segamat and bring me and my
sis back to S'pore.

Lucky there's internet and my SGF notes.

Speaking about which.
The freaking SFG test is like in 2 days.

I've got a feeling of -study for what sia- mood.

Yong Chai was telling me, despite him studying very
hard for the test, he still failed.
As well like like erm, 97% of people who took the test as well?

I'll screw Donny Liang if i fail.

argh.

Even i found that to be in bad taste. *puke*

Damn the timing she set for the test at well.
I finish class at like 12pm i think.
The test is 5-6pm.

Double argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home