Kelvin Says?

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Well. I'm going to blog abit before I go sleep.

I swear that I love MADTV!!!
Their videos are so de-stressing.

Basically MADTV is a comedy sketch programe
in the US, on FOX. And they bring up the most
ridiculous stuff that is happening in the world,
and make them into laughs, through skits by their
damn good actors and actresses.

Things they make fun of?

1) Apple Products [Steve Jobs]
iPhone Parody:

"He's an iWITCH! He must be destroyed!"

Apple iRACK? Parody:

" The iRACK looks like it doesn't want anything in there!"

FIEST 1234 Parody of Apple/Steve Jobs: They iSCREWED me!

"1,2,3,4 went to an Apple store,
Got myself an ipod,
that i paid a 100 dollars for,
And just after my purchase was done,
those Apple bastards introduced a new one!
OH oh oh..
They keep changing the iPod!
OH oh oh.. "

It's just hilarious!

other stuff they make fun of,...

2) Hollywood Celebrities
Nelly Furtado: Promiscuous girl "Syphilis Girl"

"Every Guy I sleep with says the same thing,
you've got a rash on ur ding-a-ling?"

Shakira: Whenever, Whereever "Whenever, Don't Matter"

"Time to crawl, into the mud!"

Gwen Stefani: The Sweet Escape "Aren't the Asians Great?"

"They always try something new,
like a robot that puts on ur shoe."

Hilary Duff: Beat of My Heart "Sake of My Fame"

"Have you seen Lindsay?
She's a size minus 3.
To fill up her pants,
you need 2 Nicole Richies!"

Destiny's Child: Emotion "Beyoncé"

"Who will look at the other 2,
when you have Beyoncé~~.."

Other than that..

3) TV/Reality Shows
Desperate Housewives

"What is it, Bree?
you found a airplane crashed on your forehead this morning?
Forehead?
More like a five-head?"

HEROES

"AH HA! GOT CHA!"

LOST

"I keep hearing strange noises.
*Noise*
That's it! That's the noise!"

Funny isn't it?
One last video for you all.

You have heard of Tickle me Elmo.
What about Tickle me EMO?

"I hate you too!
You're not the only one with issues!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home