Kelvin Says?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Birthday Thanks!

I did this last year.
And so must i this year!
To thank all these people,
for making my birthday this year a very special one.

02/12/2007
12.00am
My Sister. (face to face)
She managed to rush home before midnight.
Thank you for making the effort.
Love you.

12.01am
Jeff. (sms)
1st one to sms ok! I was damn susprised lor.
He missed called me 4 times. And i was wondering
why? then I checked the sms.
He wanted to miss call me 19 times.
HAHA. typical jeff. lucky he stopped at no. 4.
But i'm touched by this creativity.

12.08am
Jin Hong (sms)
2nd in the line! Still call me 牛(cow).
wah lao. But i really appreciate his effort.

12.56am
Siu Ling (sms)
Thanks for all ur blessings.
"here's wishing you all the best in whatever you do...
and may your wishes come true.."
yah. I wish that you will stop saying you're fat,
and start eating normally.
Girl, don't make me worried anymore le.
Try to work it ya?

7.52am
Melvin. (sms)
Thanks man.
Yeah. Can't wait for R21 movies.
WHOPPEE! 2 more years to go!

9 plus am.
Mum & Dad! (call)
This one is all across the oceans ok!
From Yiwu, China. They two went over
to do business with the people there.
Love you mum and dad.
come back safely.

9.38am
Yong Cai. (sms)
My brother in christ, thanks man.
May god continue to bless you.
Take care man.

10.06am
Sujith. (sms)
Sure it's a year i shall never forget,
and yes for all the right reasons!
Thanks dude.

11.37am
Anne May. (sms)
Thanks girl. Most of my wishes has come true.

1.11pm
Eve. (sms)
Thanks!
*more to elaborate later on!

4.28pm (sms)
Zhuo Yuan
Thanks man!
*more to elaborate later on!

4.30pm (face to face)
Wei jie & Hui Min
They two very nice to accompany me for the
whole afternoon and evening.
Watch Enchanted with them.
Damn nice movie! I love the msg that was brought
out of the movie. Makes me have faith.
Have free swensens ice-cream. cause me
birthday boy! WHEE!!!

4.35pm
Li Ping (sms)
All across the causeway ok!
Thank you so much!
God bless.

5 plus pm
Ci Hao (sms)
thanks man. thanks for helping me look for
my camera. I feel extremely pai seh.
I owe you something.
See you soon.

6.05pm
Carine. (sms)
thanks girl. she also ask abt lesson stuff on the way.
can't blame her. she's the best class rep.
cannot lose her position! Jia you hor!!!

6.30 plus pm
Kang. (face to face)
Thanks for ur topshop wallet. I didn't really expect it.
You shldn't have. Take care ok?
You must become the best hairstylist in s'pore!
I believe you can make it!

9.20pm
Jessica (sms)
Thanks girl!
Sec. of PALs!
I so proud of you, yismin, betrand, jy and gang,
of what you all do and where you all stand now.
Jia you yea! Look me up if you all have problems ya?

10.31pm
Betrand (sms)
Thanks man!
VP of PALs! Jia you hor!
Don't dissapoint me!
I believe you and jess will put it off!

10.42pm
Hui Li (sms)
你阿!算你有良心! 谢谢你一直以来的友情!
我很感激不尽!

On MSN (from 9.30pm to 2am)
Thanks to:
- Candy: Jia you at UQ if you get in! I shall join you soon!
- Yida: Your birthday also yeasterday ah! Never tell me!
Thanks man!

A BIG THANKS to Huda too!
Sorry ah but i really didn't receive ur sms.
But THANKS! I'm still waiting for the present! HAHAHA!
jkjk!

3/12/2007

7.34pm
Eve, Zhuo Yuan, AGENT JM, Adeline (face to face)
PinkBee, Joyce, Audrey, Queen (sms)
Thanks guys for everything!
Feel pai seh to make you all 破费, treat me kenny rogers,
gave me present and cake somemore.
And i had loads of fun catching up with you guys!
Thank you all! I really enjoyed it!

9.42pm
Jia Min (sms)
Thanks girl! Hope to see you soon!
god bless.

Thank you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home