Kelvin Says?

Monday, December 17, 2007

The common tests are OVER!
Thankful for the sleep i'm being given back!

And last saturday night i lost my virginity.

*GASP!*

my virginity of clubbing,
as to what melf will say.

I'm now officially ZOUK-ED!

Other than the sardine can packing of crowds,
and the occasional pukes you see.
I love the R&B room!!!
*Quote Sun Ho's Chine Wine: "Dance all my thoughts away!"
Amy Winehouse, Britney, Rihanna, Timberland, Justin T.,
Ne-yo, Chris Brown, Akon, One Republic...
Oh yes. Everyone was like singing along to 'Apologize'.
I love that song too.
Kenneth heart One Republic.

Talking about Sun Ho's China Wine,
I'm not sure if anyone has seen it before:
Here's what Sun Ho's been up to in US.

Shocked!?
Well, I shall find some other time to comment about it.

I think most prob I will get my new camera tmr.
Mum and dad has given me the green light to get it,
in place of my birthday preset.
Thanks mum and dad.

Song of the Moment: So Close - Jon Mclaughlin (Enchanted OST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home