Kelvin Says?

Monday, December 10, 2007

Grandpa just passed away today.
Between 11am to 12pm.
His soul left the earth's surface peacefully.

I miss you, Ah Gong.

I'm thankful that i returned back to penang
to visit you before school started.

Ah Gong,
I still remember when all the cousins, sis and
I were still small, you would buy tons of fire
crackers for us to play during chinese new year.
Esp those that you just throw on the floor,
and there would be a loup pop sound.
Whenever I see those in Johor,
I will think of you.

I always loved going back to penang,
because of I can always hear laughter from
your house and i love the warmness there was
among everyone in the family.

I always have this certain degree of difficulty
of understanding you when you speak hokkien
and on purpose, you would use that to make fun of me.

I'm not sure if you could have heard me when
you landed in the hospital in during Chinese New Year
this year. I whispered while you were asleep
that you can't die just yet, everyone still wanted to
celebrate another CNY with you.

And Ah Ma would just be so lonely.

You and Ah Ma used to visit us when you had better health.
and i would see you and ah ma being so bored, most of the time,
normally by what our family do.
Ah ma at least had you to talk with.

But now, I think it's almost impossible that she would
wanna come down and visit us alone.

This seems very bad of me.
But I had a gut feeling last night when i tried to sleep,
you may just leave us. I had a difficult time trying to sleep
for today's test paper.
And sure, today's paper was abit screwed up.

Ah gong, thanks for everything.
You have been a great grandpa.
I love you and i will miss you.

Take care, ah gong.

铨铨 Quan quan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home