Kelvin Says?

Saturday, December 01, 2007

it was really a suprise today.
didn't expect a cake today. haha.
wait. it's 12.51am now.
So it shld be expect a cake yesterday.
Well. i've got less than 24 hrs to my big day.

It was all cake, water and i got caked!
and not to mention splashed!

But it was rather fun. better than a normal sing a long birthday song.

My class guys tricked me into believing
SL fainted in the toliet.
Well i really believed it!
And almost everyone knows why right?

Of course i have to rush in and really check if it's all right.
And later i know it.
A cake comes out of the cubicle.
Ok. it sounds wrong but it really did.
And for the first time,
a birthday song in the girls toliet.

ys has to spray me with the water and
i was abt to clean up abit.
a pail of water slashed across half of my body.
courtesy of ben, in revenge of him being sabo-ed in
fish n co. during his birthday.

but the messiest part had to be the cake.
jh and yi wei were ready to cake me.
well, i had too. otherwise not fun le.
But i managed to cake jh back.

The washing up as terrible and i smelled rather bad.
But it was all worth the fun.
Nest, you're next!!!
Michelle also!

counting down to my birthday!
WHEE~~~!!!

ps: i was 0.5 points away from the finals.
ARGH! i was ranked no. 11 in the auditions.
WHY~~~~!!!!????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home