Kelvin Says?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well, another few more hours before i need
to head for the airport...

I'm going to TAIWAN!!!
WHOO~~!!!

And i'll be taking photos with my newly aquired
SONY T200!!!
Thanks mum and dad!
I promise i will keep this with me all the time.
Before i M.I.A. for 7 days,
let me show you all what i've been up too.
On the past monday,
Carine, anne and I did 2 interviews with Spa owners
as part of our Bio-enterprise project.
The 1st Spa was NIBBLES!
It's freaking cool.
After the interview with the owner, the owner offered
us to try their Doctor Fish Therapy on our feet, with a
20% discount. The usual price is $13.
We got it for $10 per person.
Of course we agreed, with that we travelled all the way
to Chinatown, where it's located.

I swear you guys should try it.
It really works.
Your feet feels so good after the therapy session
which lasts to about 30 minutes, in which one of
the therapists there will ask you to take your feet
out as to avoid "over-soaking" of the feet.

There's this rose tea too which was very soothing,
and the ambience is just right, with the gentle music
in the background.

Although you may just cringe when the fish just nibbles
your feet at the itchy parts. haha.
The second spa we went to was KIM's SPA!
Although we didn't get any free treatments (so cheapo
of me), it was very worth it.
Angeline, the spa director shared with us her
experience in which i felt i really needed to hear.
The spa is so high end. The spa packages they have
can go all the way to near $2000.
The most amazing part is that Kim's Spa has not
done any type of advert in mag, newspaper, flyers.
Only by the word of mouth.
I can hardly believe it and they have more that 3,000
customers?
siao.hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home