Kelvin Says?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

2 week confinement is over!

But sadly, it's the day of the week
where i have to book in..
yet again.

Oh yes. i promised pictures.


































i actually quite like the botak thing. haha.
Cause it's cooling and you don't have
to bother if the wind blows. HA!

That was taken on eve of good friday.
If i'm not mistaken..
the hair has grown slightly longer,
and i'm slightly tanner. i think.

Mum was telling me when i booked out for this
weekend that my face kinda sharpened.
*grins happily*

I've just met up with Malcom, Huda,
Jin Hong, Yi Wei, Jeff, and of course,
fellow recruit Marcus Lim yesterday.
It was really nice to just update each other
what were we doing presently,
joking all around with each other
and for me and marcus,
just bitch about what goes on in camp.
haha.

Everyone sees me and marcus,
the 1st thing would be to just
start touching our botak heads.

oh yes! The movie, Vantage point is actually not bad.
but spoiler here. There's a repeated rewinding
of the scenes which can be rather irritaing.
But the plot just makes me forget the flaw.
amazing stuff.

I just can't wait for next weekend when
I'm meeting the rest of 0505 peeps.
Then also, the senior PAL peeps!
Whee~~~

2 and a half more hours to book in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home