Kelvin Says?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Clearing the Dust...

I'm finally back.
Life passed way to fast to let me date.
Since my birthday last year,
1) Grandpa passed away.
2) I went to taiwan.
3) Celebrated christmas on the way back to S'pore.
4) Spend the last day of 2007 in my M'sia Home.
5) Aunty 润琼 passed away, after watching her health,
deteriorating week by week.

6) Went back to Penang to celebrate CNY 2008.
7) Studied like hell for the final exams.
8) Then poof! the exams are over?

and in another 9 days, I'm going to be in tekong school 1.
I feel like just shouting WTH.
But i'm going to make sure that life is going to be
way better in the next few years.
I'm going to make sure i lose all that weight in NS.
I want to wear clothes without feeling all frumpy.
I want to look good.
I want people to stop giving all those sterotyping.

And I'm going to make sure I'm working towards what I want.
Choices that I'm deciding on:
1) Nutritionist
2) Dietitian
3) Hotel Manager
4) Researcher
5) Food Technologist.
6) Chef
I'm having a hard time.
God, please show me where to go.

I'm working on my next few posts already.
All about the past events and 1st up will be
the music that I'm into now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home