Kelvin Says?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Music Now!

She's the rising female solo act in Japan,
with a pure voice & a natural look.
The one who brought you the song
ENDLESS STORY (from NANA the movie)
I present to you...













Yuna Ito 伊藤 由奈
She has a amazing voice which as proven to be
wide ranged, versatile and irresistible.

This siren has 10 unique singles under her belt..
*click on the PV to watch the videos for the singles

[1st Single]
ENDLESS STORY
[PV]









[2nd Single]
FAITH/PUREYES
[PV]









[3rd Single]
PRECIOUS
[PV]









[4th Single]
stuck on you
[PV]









[5th Single]
losin'
[PV]









[6th Single]
TRUTH
[PV]









[7th Single]
I'm Here
[PV]









[8th Single]
Mahaloha
[PV]









[9th Single]
URBAN MERMAID
[PV]









[10th Single]
あなたがいる限り
~A World to Believe In
[PV]









She looks good in almost any look.
Although mizeal might disagree with the losin' look.

Recommended Singles include:
1) あなたがいる限り ~A World to Believe In
which features Celine Dion. Like seriously how many
asian people get to duet with Celine Dion.
But seriously, the song's real good!

2) stuck on you.
so Awwww.. *kawaii*

... screw it. all of them are recommended.
love yuna-chan!!!

I love her so much, I'm already trying to collect
all her singles and albums. I've bascially collected
all her albums but I stilll have a long way to go to
collect all her singles, which I myself sometimes think
it's crazy as well that I've started this frenzy to
collect all her singles. hehe.

However, Yuna-chan might have a strong competitor
coming up FEIRCE!
Stephanie (*not stefanie sun)
Watch as she works her 5-octave voice!

*there's a short introduction of her:
"Born in California, USA.
At present attend university in Japan.
She has a five-octave vocal range."


Enough of J-pop, in the mandopop world...
Aska 楊宗緯 is getting my attention with his
song, 洋蔥 [Onion].


I love the lyrics which A-shin from Mayday have
written beautifully... esp the chorus area:
盤底的洋蔥像我 永遠是調味品
偷偷的看著你 偷偷的隱藏著自己

如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心
你會發現 你會訝異 你是我 最壓抑 最深處的秘密

如果你願意一層一層一層 的剝開我的心
你會鼻酸 你會流淚 只要你能 聽到我 看到我的全心全意

The onion at the bottom of the pot is like me,
forever used only as seasoning.
Only able to observe you secretly,
hiding my true self.

If you are willing to tear my heart layer by layer,
you will find and be suprised,
you're my darkest, deepest secret.

If you are willing to tear my heart layer by layer,
Emotions will rush through you,
you will start tearing after you listen
and see my whole-hearted feelings for you.

I was simply taken away by this song and I'm recomending
this song to everyone and also... you

I've stop my singing lessons for quite some time already,
and I'm starting to gain back the nasal part of my voice.
Don't start being happy for me cause that is a bad sign.
And damn it. took me quite some time to get rid of it.
I don't wanna sound like Kelvin Tan, my friend says I do
when I have that nasal voice.

My wish.
Being able to produce and come out with an album
that is 100% composed of my ideas, concepts & thoughts.
Music that will revolutionize the Mandopop scene.
Music to reach to those people out there.
Music to let me show my other sides.
Music to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home