Kelvin Says?

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm back.
since last week.. hehe.
i had a sudden fever/cold on the past friday,
luckily my mom forced me to see the doc's.
But the next morning, i had ultraman eyes.
The drugs prescribed got me allergies.
damn. *feaking ultraman*
It all got me in a bad mood yesterday, and even this morning.
I couldn't understand everything that happened and
that was going to happen.
I'm stuck with the worst superior i've ever met.
I'm going back to tekong for BMT in dec 3rd. (gasp!)
I can't go back to penang during CNY.
I'm still not sure if my that SOAB superior of mine is going to let me
take the last week of november off to go to HK with my family.
Everything kinda crashed down since i wasn't in the state of mind,
but thankfully, while i was cleaning up the house just now,
i kinda got through the whole thing.
Kinda thinking like,
'let them come and i will deal with them,
since they are going to come anyway.'
Just like that.
Thank god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home