Kelvin Says?

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanks for the concern guys.
Well those problems i mentioned before, they are basically solved.
I got my leave approved! *yay!
Meaning i'm officially going to HK next sat! *yay! x 2
Meaning i will NOT spend my birthday in camp! *yay! x 3
I'm not going back to tekong anytime soon. sometime next year instead. *yay! x 4
Meaning i'm officially able to return back to penang for CNY *yay! x 5

BUT...
i'm still stuck with my irritating supervisor.*BOOOOOO!!!!! x N
but recent arising rumours within the unit abt him getting promoted
then posted out seems EXTREMELY promising!!!*cross fingers*


within this week, i've watched that 007 movie and the sequel animal movie.
i have to say, i'm extremely entertained by the movies.
no complains at all!!!
Being in the green brotherhood for quite some time already..
I just don't have the mind to criticise anymore.
I just want my freedom back.
Even LY was commenting i'm like becoming more stupid.
die.

I've actually planned what i shall immediately do after i ORD.
While waiting for my degree course to start,
1) I shall find a mon to fri, 8am-5pm job.
2) Join a hip hop dance class, once per week @ night.
2) Join a japanese language class, once per week @ night.
*i got a recomendation from a friend, $480 for the whole year.
every week once. isn't it such a DEAL!!!

3) Have a gym membership and get a trainer, twice a week @ night.

Last but most importantly,
4) save enough money for a self expense trip to japan for a week? maybe.
hopefully by the sept, oct? or the end of 2010.

anyone interested in the trip?
tell me....... haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home