Kelvin Says?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

HO! HO! HO?
Firstly, Merry Christmas to all!
Then next, I want to give a big shoutout to everyone
to came down to the mini christmas party i held yesterday night!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
huda. ken. mizael. melvin. pris.
marcus. michelle. jeff. yi wei.
geraldine. ci hao.
kat. jason.
ting2.
yong sheng. wei xiang.

zi ling. jia yi. june. . . . . . . . . .

I have to say, I was quite happy how the party turned out.
Favourite part being the gift exchange time, extremely festive!
Everyone was with laughter, having fun, opening their unexpected gifts.
I also loved the part where only me, ken, mizael were left and
we chatted/gossiped with red wine, chocolates, left over turkey.

I hope the food was ok with everyone.
it better be. i bought and cooked almost all the food.
jkjk. hahaha..

The party also wouldn't have been possible if not for:
huda for contributing her delicious cookies,
kat & jason for getting the freshly out of the oven logcake,
jeff/yiwei/michelle for contributing the many bottles of drinks,
marcus for the vanilia ice cream,

dad & mum for sponsoring the turkey and letting me use the house...
last but not least... OF COURSE!
the above mentioned guests for attending,
as well as bringing a gift to exchange,
being so sporting,
sharing the christmas joy and fun!

I also would like to express my appreciation to those
who expressed their interest, tried their best but couldn't attend.
thanks!

It inspires me to have a party some other time. soon? haha.
*will get photos from ken.mizael.kat and put on my facebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home