Kelvin Says?

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Studio Ghibli, Inc.
I can't express my love for this animation studio.
The people there are the ones responsible for my love for anime films.
Actually to think of it, i only watch their anime films.
I hardly take notice of other anime productions,
unless they really catch my eye.

I know some of you are going like HUH????????????
ok. This studio is responsible of creating anime films such as
SPIRITED AWAY. HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE.
MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORO. THE CAT RETURNS.

and more recently,
Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea

I'm SOoooo.. watching this!

I love their productions so much that
I'm now on the search for the collection box.
BUT.. it's sold out even online. *sad*
http://www.yesasia.com/global/1003739698-0-0-0-en/info.html
If anyone knows where I can find it, please tell ME!!!
I'm looking for Japanese Version with Eng Subs.

UPDATE!
I think I might have just found the solution!
I found it on Ebay! HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home